Sunday, March 26, 2006

How not to get it 2.

Slightly guilty at chiming in like this, as most targets of Nutter Watch are people who merely have strange views. Not quoting the source, but you can guess can't you.

But watching [Julia Goldsworthy on the Games] made us thankful for one thing - not being Lib Dems anymore. I considered how I would feel if I was still a member and my conclusion was that I would feel gutted. Gutted that Cringeworthy had shown the whole world that, rather than having trendy young MPs which the population can relate to - the type that you would see in celeb magazines, Julia had proved yet again that the Lib Dems are the Party of Geeks.
Um yes. Because most people read celeb mags, don't they?

No, actually, Celeb magazines are read by a minority of sad (in the modern sense if not the original), shallow, inadequates. Not "the population". Not normal people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home